LombardStreet Ventures is a venture capital firm in Silicon Valley that accelerates, invests, and works with startups, entrepreneurs and corporations to advance the future of software.
The candidate will work directly with the executives and will coordinate the agenda of the managers, including taking calls, schedule meetings, manage travel itineraries and interface communications with portfolio companies and clients. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties and maintain an organized system of documents, including updates from portfolio companies and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries;
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients;
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events;
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Skills and Experiences
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties